Heather.... It's Reanna Faylor, well you probably remember me as Reanna George from Riverside, you lived in the apartment at my parents house while on your mission. Remember Otto your boyfried? I can't believe I found you on here, funny thing I was totally thinking about you the other day. You and your family are beautiful. Your little boy is so adorable. I miss seeing you, I hope your doing well...How's life? How's the rest of the fam (mom, brittany, landon?) I hope we can keep in touch. This is my blog: http://bryanandreanna.blogspot.com/
LOL I don't know how I missed this post, but somehow I did! Man I love that little kid! So funny!!! Cracks me up! Can't wait to see you guys in a few months! And i've already picked out the perfect bday gift for Jack! :)
5 comments:
Fun to see new pics!
Oh man, what a little cutie! I can't belive how big he is!
Heather.... It's Reanna Faylor, well you probably remember me as Reanna George from Riverside, you lived in the apartment at my parents house while on your mission. Remember Otto your boyfried? I can't believe I found you on here, funny thing I was totally thinking about you the other day. You and your family are beautiful. Your little boy is so adorable. I miss seeing you, I hope your doing well...How's life? How's the rest of the fam (mom, brittany, landon?) I hope we can keep in touch. This is my blog:
http://bryanandreanna.blogspot.com/
Heather, I found you on Tash's blog! Jackson is such a cutie! IIt's good to see you are all doing well.
LOL I don't know how I missed this post, but somehow I did! Man I love that little kid! So funny!!! Cracks me up! Can't wait to see you guys in a few months! And i've already picked out the perfect bday gift for Jack! :)
Post a Comment