The other day we went to a pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins to carve for Halloween! We went with some of our good friends, the Thaxtons! Jackson had a blast walking through the fields of pumpkins! Everywhere you looked there were pumpkins!
We finally found our three and loaded them in the cart. This place also had a hay bale maze for the kids and fun picture boards to take pictures in front of! This Halloween will be fun! Last year Jackson and I were sick! So this year he will be able to experience the fun of trick or treating! Happy Halloween to everyone!
7 years ago
+105.jpg)







2 comments:
OMG....how cute is your family!!! How exciting for little Jack and his first halloween. Have a fun one and be safe. I want to see pics in his costume.
Heath, how do you get your blog so cute!?! I am retarded at putting pictures on and making it look all cute. Maybe we'll have to have a blogging lesson! ha ha Cute autumn time pictures though...love them :)
Post a Comment