It's OFFICIAL! Steve is done with his masters of engineering degree! He came home the other day and looked at me like he had something to hide behind his back! He handed me a piece of paper and said, "I think you should read this!" It was an email from his profesor, saying the final had been cancelled and that class was over for the semester! Which meant school is over for us! He was so cute and thoughtful and gave me a dozen "fire & ice" roses and a card! He said that I derserved something too for his graduation! What a lucky girl I am to have a such a wonderful husband! So... After 7 1/2 years of schooling at Utah State and University of Idaho (online) - we're DONE! What a great feeling!
7 years ago







9 comments:
Congrats!! I've been so excited for you guys. I just keep thinking about all those all-nighters Steve kept having to pull. And now you're not a widow anymore!! Hooray. I was glad to see you posted--I've been waiting, and waiting, and waiting :).
CONGRATS!!! That has to be a great feeling!
Yeah for you guys!!! We are happy for you, and know the feeling. Congratulations!
Congrats! That is so awesome! Heather, you look so good! I love the picture by the tree! Merry Christmas to you all! Wish we could all get together at Iggy's again.
I am so proud of you for posting so many times in the past few weeks. Good work! Hope the grad party went well tonight!
Lucky! I so wish we were done with school!!!
That is so awesome! Congratulations, and your family picture is so cute!
Congrats Steve! That is awesome!
That's great!! Now Steve has no excuse not to come hang out with us more...except work, kid, and everything else in life!! :)
Post a Comment