Friday, February 6, 2009

LOVE YOU BABE!

So, I managed to hack my way into the blog account, and now that I'm here, who knows if this will work since I've never put anything on the blog before. I mostly wanted to say what an amazing wife I have. Heather sure does get the short end of the stick with me going to school, working, and fulfilling my church calling. I sure hope she knows how much I love and care about her and how incredible I think she is. She is an amazing mother and always puts Jackson and I before her. Babe, always remember how amazing you are! Thanks for being you!
Love, Your Husband!

6 comments:

Em and AJ said...

Heather, I ran into your blog through Summer's and just wanted to check it out. Your little guy is so cute and you guys look so happy. We feel bad that we lost touch with you guys when we moved from Logan, but it sounds and looks like you guys are doing well. Feel free to check out our blog as well. I think you can get to it from here, but if not, I can always get you the blog address. It is fun to see what you guys have been up too. I hope all is going well and feel free to check out our blog and add a comment to it. Take Care!

Sherrie said...

Ohhhh my brofer is so cute :) Good job on hacking your way in! I love you both loads...and your cute son! :)

Greg~Chels~Livi~Gracie said...

Steve,
We finally checked out your blog. Your little boy is really cute! I loved the pictures of your yard! It looks great! I am a landscaper and am really surprised and how well you leveled your yard!

Greg Roper

Heather said...

Reno, it's Jeffery! Heather stumbled onto Sherrie's blog and we found yours! Hope all is well!

Kristi Rowley said...

You guys need to come visit again. When it gets warm we will have a BBQ so the kids can be here and play too!

Crystal Taylor said...

I found your blog, yippee!! What a sweet hubby you have! We had a great time with you guys last weekend. We'll have to hang out again for sure:)