Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Four Years!

Happy Anniversary Honey!
Today is our fourth anniversary! We got married in the Bountiful Temple on August 27th, 2004! It was a perfect day! I'm so glad we got married and started the best thing that's ever happened to us! Steve is a wonderful husband and I'm so thankful for him! He is my best friend, the best Daddy ever, and my lovey! I love you sweetheart!

4 comments:

Hanson Family said...

Congrats you guys! Four years! Hope you guys are doing good.

Andrea said...

Happy 4 years you guys! You look so happy...and you sure made one dang cute kiddo! I hope you had a great summer :)

PS: So one of these days Heather--you could try leaving me a comment, and a hello!HA

Sherrie said...

Hey I was going to send you guys a card or call or something...but I never got around to it...congrats though! So happy you're a part of our fam!

Monica said...

Congratulations! I can't believe 4 years. I remember walking around campus talking to Steve about his future plans while you were still out on the mission. Crazy! I am so happy for you guys!